News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullitt Replica Plates Released Today!

Started by djtbell1, January 19, 2011, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djtbell1

Our third and fourth plate release of 2011!

This was our proof of the Hickman Charger Plate, we made some adjustments like removing the "sticker windows" before it went into production.

Close up of the correct reflective 1969 Registration Stickers for each vehicle.

ChargersETC..ETC..

Cool!
How does one order ?  :shruggy: I'm sure thats the question most will be asking

I think you had Dukes,Knight Rider,Back To The Future , Bandit and a few other plates listed on Ebay and most recently Green Hornet plates. Is that correct? Either way you might add ordering info  :2thumbs:Thanks

ChargersETC..ETC..

Thanks for emailing me more info.
For those that have never ordered anything from you before I'm sure they'll need more info to place a order.
Lots of cool plates and correct lisence plate decals for movie cars.I guess stay tuned for updated info

The70RT

Too bad you can't really use them for registration  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68X426

I could be wrong (and I'm sure the sellers will tell me why I am wrong) but those stickers look illegal as hell. My guess is that the DMV does not approve.  :shruggy:

They are, after all is said and done, a forgery of the legal document issued by the state. Just my opinion, call me chickenshit, but I wouldn't touch them. :Twocents:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 68X426 on January 19, 2011, 12:02:52 PM
I could be wrong (and I'm sure the sellers will tell me why I am wrong) but those stickers look illegal as hell. My guess is that the DMV does not approve.  :shruggy:

They are, after all is said and done, a forgery of the legal document issued by the state. Just my opinion, call me chickenshit, but I wouldn't touch them. :Twocents:
I don't know why they would care...they expired over 40 years ago. :rofl:

Those plates are pretty cool! Sooo...how much?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

charge-it

I bought a real nice set of new repop bullitt plates not too long ago for $10.00. Yes, that was for a set of two. No decals though. I'll have to dig through my old emails to find out who/where/when I bought them.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

SRT-68

I will take a set and drive them until I get busted!

Topher

In NC you can run the same year plate as your car as long as you have a properly registered tag in the car.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

djtbell1

Howdy,

The plates are in stock, the UPS man came today!

Ordering info to follow / plus they will be on Ebay later tonight.

Mustang Plates are here too!

Thanks again,

Travis

CNH 320

Travis,

Would you please post the "3-plate-General Lee" combo om eBay again?

Supercharged Riot