News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is GB7 and B7 the same?

Started by 4aThrill, October 07, 2007, 04:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

Is GB7 and B7 the same?

Are there any differences between GB7 and B7?  I have been looking around for the paint code for GB7 on PPG but the only thing that comes up is B7. Are they the same color or does anyone know the code for GB7? I saw a 71 Challenger this weekend at Ocean City, MD with GB7 and he said there two different colors, but he didn't know the code of hand for the paint of course.

:scope:

bordin34

I think the G is for what year B7 it is, but I dont know what year G is.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

4aThrill

I guess the G may stand for the year of 71, any more thoughts of knowledge on the paint code?

:popcrn:

hemi-hampton

Just like the B5 Blue. You gotta EB5 blue which means the E is for the First year used, E- 69 & F=70 & G=71. So, EB5 blue is the same color in 69 & 70 but they changed it to a GB5 blue in 71 which is actually 2 different colors with the 71 being darker then the 69&70. BUT, I've seen many people use the wrong year B5 Blue not knowing any Differerance. The exact same thing goes for this B7 blue as the B5 blue scenario. Hope this helps? LEON.

4aThrill

Thankx Leon,

that info helps alot