News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sandwich Fair Car Show Pics

Started by NHCharger, October 06, 2007, 06:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Sandwich Fair is a nice country fair in Sandwich, NH. Five bucks gets you into the car show and two tickets (which cost 8.50 each) to the fair. The car show can only accommodate 60 vehicles, and there was 70+ there . The Mopar flag was proudly carried by all four of us. Three of us managed to park together, me with my 72 Charger, Jim in his 73 Cuda, Keith Gorney with his Duster. We took first ,second and third in the Mopar division  :lol:. The 67 Power wagon arrived later and was parked with the model T's. Lots of old iron at the show, some in show room condition, some they finished haying the fields, hosed it off and drove to the show.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

NHCharger

more
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NHCharger

This first car has an interesting history. Both owner and car were born in 1932. Car was purchased by her uncle for her aunt. After WW II they tried to sell it and were only offered $25.00. They stored it in a barn and gave it the the current owner when she got her license. She drove it until the sixties then stored it until restoring it in 1994.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

y3chargerrt

I have always been Mopar through and through but I really dig that 69 Mach 1.

nh_mopar_fan

Nice pics, Brian.

Maybe we'll get there next year....

dc69383

ALMOST AS GOOD AS BEING THERE!!! Thanks for the pics..
'69 IS FINE

71ChallengeHer

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. :2thumbs: And congrats on the awards :cheers: