News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

engine cooling system tech.

Started by tkkruzer, October 03, 2007, 12:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkkruzer

the question is this, do you guys have any ideas on improving engine cooling on mopars.? I read a post from a guy who builds circle track mopars and his mods make it possible to be too cool at the hot pit. all this with out the engine ever over heating during the race. what i'm looking for are some pics of such work to understand whats going on. it was an old post and had no pics. so, can you guy's help? I want my car never to overheat while cruising or hard driving...thanx for any info :2thumbs:  TK

chargerman68

bigger tank and lines along with a aux cooler :Twocents:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

RD

set up with a reverse flow w/p to cool heads prior to travel through the block.  heard it works great, but I have no practical experience with this method so take that for what is worth.

Ideally, a hi flow w/p, bigger rad, a fan shroud, and complete system flush/clean would be great.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander