News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ROLL CALL: Southern Cali. members check in when you are safe from fires!

Started by skip68, October 22, 2007, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

We are concerned about our members in southern california.  :pity: Please check in when you have time! :yesnod: My mom is in San Carlos/Mission Trails  area of San Diego and is standing by for evacuation, as I type. Good luck everybody!  :popcrn:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

I'm good...there was a fire a few miles from where I live, but i think they got it under control. Otherwise, the only pain in the assI'm having to deal with  is traffic, since there's a tendency for the  "butterfly effect" throughout L.A.'s freeways when something like this happens.

It's no biggie, really...we're pretty used to it by now. Happens almost every year.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

skip68

Good to hear Ponch! Yeah, we know about Cali. fires. Even though we are currently in Tenn. we are from California! Stay safe! :2thumbs:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: skip68 on October 22, 2007, 01:28:39 PM
Good to hear Ponch! Yeah, we know about Cali. fires. Even though we are currently in Tenn. we are from California! Stay safe! :2thumbs:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Here's a blast from the past.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Big Lebowski

Wow! You guys missed a bad fire, we lost 1500 homes & I saw an army of CDF fire fighters working some fires at my Uncle's 1923 log cabins on top of my favorite mountain (Palomar mountain San Diego)  I've been busy driving & breathing smoke from Mexico all the way up to Palomar. This sucks, even in the city, the air is thick and nasty.  :flame:

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

nh_mopar_fan

Good to hear that everyone is safe.

every year?

I think I'll take the snow, TYVM.

dukeboy_318

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on October 26, 2007, 04:52:41 PM
Good to hear that everyone is safe.

every year?

I think I'll take the snow, TYVM.

:iagree:me too snow doesnt destory everything in its path usually.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Really?

Funny thing, WA. State was going to sent  help, but Cali told 'em not to bother. Why? 'Cause Cali wants every fire engine to have an "Engine Boss." What is it? Basically, just somebody who runs that crew from that particular engine- weird semantic fight to have when alot of your territory is burning (God help you folks down there if the Santa Anna's die and the ocean winds p/u). Best of luck to all of you down there, one day a helluva earthquake will hit Seattle and we'll need the considerations of others,too

skip68

Quote from: Really? on October 30, 2007, 02:06:55 AM
Funny thing, WA. State was going to sent help, but Cali told 'em not to bother. Why? 'Cause Cali wants every fire engine to have an "Engine Boss." What is it? Basically, just somebody who runs that crew from that particular engine- weird semantic fight to have when alot of your territory is burning (God help you folks down there if the Santa Anna's die and the ocean winds p/u). Best of luck to all of you down there, one day a helluva earthquake will hit Seattle and we'll need the considerations of others,too

::) just plain ignorance! :slap:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)