News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Road Runner Dicast for the Road Runner

Started by Old Moparz, September 28, 2005, 10:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Picked up a smaller version by Hot Wheels at Wally-Mart called "King Size" that looks to be around 1:43 scale. It's not too shabby for $9.95, but they got the stripe wrong. I do like the color, Burnt Orange & had looked at 1:1 scale GTX over the summer in this color that I almost bought. The stripe on the air grabber hood continues on the roof & the trunk, but on the real cars, it's just on the hood. I thought about removing it, but that's work.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 28, 2005, 10:45:04 PMThe stripe on the air grabber hood continues on the roof & the trunk, but on the real cars, it's just on the hood. I thought about removing it, but that's work.

Just mask off the windows & the hood stripe & shoot it green, problem solved. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

Not changing it, I like the Burnt Orange too much to do that. If it was a $5 car or less, I'd have bought a couple of them & give that some thought. I do have a '70 GTX 1:24 scale model that's molded in lime green. Maybe I can sand off the emlems?  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry