News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which colors??

Started by cowboy90, September 24, 2007, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy90

Alright guys im having some issues deciding on what colors to do on my 73 SE. any suggestions, what looks best?

68charger383

What color interior?

I'd say black
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

cowboy90

right now the interior is green, but its gonna chance.

moparsons

I like the high impact colors myself.  Check out this thread for some ideas maybe....

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html

Ghoste

alfanta

well, when I get home i can do a photoshop for you of whatever color comes to mind. That is what I do at work for people on 1-2 million dollar cars. people toss around Ideas for months and have no clue what they are thinking  :shruggy: so I photoshop color schemes to help them figure it out.

I would do it now, but I bet the boss wouldnt like it  :slap:

Is there anything specific you are thinking?

41husk

They did a photo shop of my 73 on this site, it was great.  I went with sublime over sassy grass and the rumble bee with a tail stripe over the Supe bee decal with the 73 Rallye side stripes, and my decision was completly based on the phot shop work.   I would utilize that and pick what you like best, not what everyone else likes.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

cowboy90

i was thinkin between 3 different color combos, metallic blue with the black se vinyl, candy apple red or cherry red with a white vinyl, or a burnt orange with black vinyl

Hot_Rodder

just my  :Twocents: here, but what about a dark cherry? I had a snap on tool box that was candy apple, that was a bit interesting, esp being a tool box and not scratch it up..... :smilielol:

chargerman68

Quote from: cowboy90 on September 30, 2007, 10:12:37 PM
i was thinkin between 3 different color combos, metallic blue with the black se vinyl, candy apple red or cherry red with a white vinyl, or a burnt orange with black vinyl

just post up on the photoshop thread and ask ds440 to help u out on a color his stuff is great,maybe a color is already there u like....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL