News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger STOLEN from quadriplegic

Started by PocketThunder, October 30, 2008, 11:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaCharger69

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 20, 2009, 05:38:09 AM
Quote from: Troy on October 30, 2008, 02:17:43 PM

Truly sad. It wouldn't be satisfying to just catch these guys and stick them in jail.

All the more reason to have a CCW(oh, you want my wallet, hang on a second, it's right here, bang, no more thief), a loaded gun in every corner of the house, a little surveillance camera action, some ADT assistance and beware of dog signs on every window.
That reminds me, I need some more ammo.

Hope it turns out for the better, but most likely it won't, unfortunately.  The only way to stop crooks is death.

I am glad I read this BEFORE ever decided to sneak up on you! :laugh:

chargerkid01

Yeah no doubt I'll yell from a distance!!! :smilielol:

mikepmcs

ahh , you guys are all set.  Like I said, I just like to know I might have the upper hand and make sure the confrontation will swing my way.
I'm not out to kill or hunt anyone, but like you said, not a good idea to come to my house unless you call first. ;D
Just because you aren't paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you. :2thumbs:
Head on a swivel fellas, head on a swivel.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerkid01

hell mike I don't have your number so if you ever see a 95 ram pull in with miller farm decals don't shoot its just me!!! lol I can joke now because I voice my opinion sbout the scum who took this car and I hope it will be found!!

Mopar2Ya

Scum. We need harsher penalties to deter thieves.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Mike DC

I just wanna see some kind of flat-rate minimum sentence for the dollar value that was stolen. 

I've had enough of this bullsh*t where people embezzle $100 million dollars and get a lighter sentence than a liquor store robber who takes $100 cash.

Tilar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 20, 2009, 01:53:30 PM

I just wanna see some kind of flat-rate minimum sentence for the dollar value that was stolen. 

I've had enough of this bullsh*t where people embezzle $100 million dollars and get a lighter sentence than a liquor store robber who takes $100 cash.

I agree, But for some reason I don't forsee it getting any better.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Rolling_Thunder

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 20, 2009, 05:38:09 AM
All the more reason to have a CCW(oh, you want my wallet, hang on a second, it's right here, bang, no more thief)

Here in the communist republic of California you can't easily get a CCW...      :'(         but I am in the process of getting my FL CCW so if I travel to any of the "cool states" i'll be able to carry without issue...       F*** California...   no silenced weapons, no assault rifles, no CCWs, no open carry zones....       no fair and no fun...        I have taken my AR down to the local mini-mart before though...    that was interesting
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

dukeboy320

Massively Over Powerd And Respected