News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chrome wheel well trim on a 1970?

Started by cody9902, September 20, 2007, 01:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody9902

hey just wondering if all 1970 cars had the chrome wheel well trim on them or what? mine is an r/t model.......... ive always been curious on this, i thought at first maybe just the se's had them??? id just like to know, even though, in my opinion, i would never sport chrome trim on anything that i drive around the wheel wells... thanks

Ghoste

I believe the base model in 70 came without the trim but the RT still had it as standard.

69CoronetRT

According to the data book it was optional on the R/T..standard on the 500 and N/A on the base model
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Ghoste

I was going by the brochure but given their pre-production inaccuracies was why I said I "believe".  Thanks 69CoronetRT.