News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ron Francis Wiring

Started by 70charginglizard, September 17, 2007, 11:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

www.ronfrancis.com

Anyone every used them for your complete wiring harness needs?

He charges 280 for a complete harness. That includes a modern fuse box and all the lighting wiring. Just curious if anyone here has gone with them and if they were impressed or not.

Comments?

70charginglizard

yellowcharger500

Hey 70charginglizard, I've used Ron's wire kit a few times. Mostly on first generation Camaros tho. Great kits. Easy to follow instructions. Just make sure you do follow the instructions! I've also used the Enos wire panel and made up all my own wiring harness in a Pro Street '68 Camaro. I'm now doing a '70 Charger and am using a kit from American Auto Wire. It is actually for a GM (didn't have one for the Charger) so I've had to modify the wires to the steering column and a few of the other accessories. Still, no big deal. Study the harness and the original diagrams and it all falls into place. Take your time and do one section (main power, column, brake / tail lights, accs. etc) and you should have no problem. After all, there isn't much to these cars. I just finished a 2003 Gm that was in a fire.....seemed like a million miles of wires!  Good luck! Your car looks great! Love the dark green!  Jeff