News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Fever - El Dorado Kansas Sept. 15 - 16, 2007

Started by Todd Wilson, December 27, 2006, 10:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on September 12, 2007, 07:36:53 AM
I have a truck load of parts to bring down on Sat, can I just pay at the gate.

Yes! The swap stuff will be towards the back on the grass area.

Everything is going as planned so far. Have had lots of interest the last few weeks with calls and emails and we're going to be in the newspaper again. Had an interview a few days ago! Weather should be great for this weekends show!

Not to late to plan a road trip!

Todd

MOPARHOUND!

Host motel is booked. 

Still some rooms available as of 5PM Thursday at the hotel next door, and across the street.  Paid a few dollars extra at the Super 8 across the street, $52.19 + tax with my CDL licensed truck driver discount, compared to the Heritage Inn next door wanting $44.xx + tax.  Thought the Super 8 looked like a better hotel and would be worth the extra $$.

Moparstuart and I will be mini-caravaning down Friday night, arriving between 8PM to 9PM.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

ralley72

We plan on coming down for Saturday. Redneck and myself. Always have a good time there, great cars and great people, hopefully will be selling a few things in the swap meet area. 

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Todd Wilson

Just got back from El Dorado. Motel is booked! Chargers are showing up this evening. Lots of new Chargers we havent seen before! Weather is kinda acting up on us with a chance of rain tomorrow and getting rather chilly tonight but we are hoping for the best! See everyone this weekend!

Todd