News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

spokane area guys

Started by Runner, September 20, 2007, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

i was wondering if any of you had contact info for a guy by the name of loren ( i believe and dont have a last name) he  owns a nice orange cuda that they race sometimes its a 318 car, and also a  nice challenger that has won back to back mopar e body modified at mats the last 2 years.     last year at the woodburn mopar race we both lost in the final round, him in sportsman and me in pro, on friday night he was runner up in his class and on saturday night he won his class and i won mine,  i never got a chance to tell him congrats and wanted to.  he and his wife are very nice people.   anyway iif any of ya guys have an email i would apreciate it  thanks mike

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

RECHRGD

Hi Mike--- I know who your talking about.  He used to be a member of Lilac City Mopars.  I went to their website but he wasn't listed as a member anymore.  Sorry I can't be of more help.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Runner

thanks guys i really apreciate it.

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six