News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's too hot to fly

Started by bull, September 12, 2007, 09:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

I think you're about a week late on this one.   :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

those chicks are just jealous that the pilots may spank their wanker in the front cabin thus causing a mad rush of blood to their private regions, which at ground level is a non-threatening action, but at 30,000 feet as it is coupled with a pressurized cabin could lead to fainting episodes, coma, or even death.  this obviously has a negative repercussion for all those who are flying said aircraft if the pilots deem that it is more important to handle their own control stick.  :nana: :icon_smile_wink:

the moral of this story?  hot chicks with big tits are surely just another in the many lines of discriminated minorities....they just cant see past their boobs to organize as of yet  :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

So how is the Hooters airline doing?   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chargerman68

she could fly with  me anytime.

btw this is a different chick then the last hooters girl with the skirt
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

BB1

What's wrong with a little eye candy... huba buba.  :D

Very healthy girls.  :scope:
Delete my profile

bull

Quote from: chargerman68 on September 12, 2007, 10:57:22 AM

I know. Tell that to PocketThunder for me, would you?

Anyway I agree with the last sentence in RD's post, mostly because the first part is weird and I don't really understand it. :icon_smile_wink: Anyway, there is a certain percentage of the population that like to harass beautiful women, typically people who are jealous and have low self-esteem and often are then are placed in positions of authority. Some women make everything they put on look sexy, they look awesome in anything, and then the obese or homely busy-bodies, or the uptight busy-bodies, etc., get all bent out of shape and start whining about how they're offended by the so-called lewd behavior.

What those girls were wearing was not offensive. They are just two beautiful women who are being harassed for no good reason and/or the wrong reason.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on September 12, 2007, 04:02:51 PM
Quote from: chargerman68 on September 12, 2007, 10:57:22 AM

I know. Tell that to PocketThunder for me, would you?

I will now eat crow.  :eek2:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P