News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quick Update on My Charger

Started by Vainglory, Esq., September 06, 2007, 06:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vainglory, Esq.

Well, my Charger has taken a very long and winding route to get where it is right now, but we're finally making progress again.  It doesn't look like much has been done since the last update (a few years ago :rotz:), but a lot is going on beneath the surface.  Here are some pictures:

The first one is where it lives now, in the US Car Tool shop in Carolina.

Then there's my fat ass with the car.

Finally, my front-end pieces (a little dusty) have all been stripped and powdercoated.  They're clean enough to eat off of.

Vainglory, Esq.

A few more.  The top is the mostly stock (for now) 426 Hemi.  It was on the dyno last month and put out almost 500 horsepower.  It's been so long since I've driven the car, I'm waiting to get everything together before I worry about getting some beyond-stock power out of it.

Next is the roll bar that's going in.  It's not done yet, as we need a shoulder bar and a door bar (will be swing-out), but it's coming along very well.  The main hoop is lined up perfectly with the chrome strips on the windows.

And another of the roll bar.  The down bars tuck in behind the C-pillars, so you shouldn't be able to see it unless you're looking for it.  Even so, they've got only one bend, and should be NHRA legal for future racing duty.

70charginglizard

Sweet!

Another 70 on the brink of breathing some new life.

I love charger baby pictures.

more?
70charginglizard

keepat

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Neal_J

Charger_Fan

Looks good! Any progress is good progress. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)