News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

can 1970 new yorkers disc brakes work on charger?

Started by miller, September 19, 2007, 09:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

so i know the new yorker is 15 inch and the charger is 14... but does that just mean that my stock wheels wont fit?... if thats the case ill just buy some bigger rims... is there anything else to it?

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

miller

I might not have asked my question clearly... will new yorker brakes work on a 69 charger?, We have the new yorker for the motor but if the brakes worked too that would be great, ive been told before that the new yorker was on a 15 inch setup, and the charger is on a 14 inch setup, but i dont really understand what that means. If it just means the wheels wouldnt fit over the brakes then ill can just buy new wheels. But what are the differences between the new yorkers brakes and the chargers brakes, and what is the difference between a 14 inch setup and 15 inch setup

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

terrible one

I've never heard of using C body spindles on a Charger for a conversion, so I'm thinking that's where you will run into problems.