News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Dodge Journey & 2009 Ram:

Started by Brock Samson, August 27, 2007, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

thanks to www.allpar.com

To me it looks like yet another "crossover" vehicle/stationwagon mommymobile, reading the Chrysler supplied copy shows a definite focus on kid carrying though there will be a RT version.. Whatever... also seen as a possible PT Cruiser replacement... being built at the current PTC factory in mexico.
and with once again another '80 style gray plastic interior... oh joy.. three avail shades of gray...
and, it wont be avail. here in the states till nearly '09, by which time it will be (really) old news...

here's the link:

http://www.allpar.com/SUVs/dodge/journey.html

Steve P.

It's a Town-n-Country without the head room and paneling...  Looks like a Pacifica to me...  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

chrysler is getting their own version too. there was a hilarious thread on all par with folks trying to name the chysler version... the pacifica is going away too...

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

red72chrgr

No imagination from those folks. That passenger front flip seat looks real smart  :rotz:, I mean ya gotta stop to get under there sheesh.
Nothing personal, just business

Brock Samson

this will be of much more intrest to the ram truck owners here i'm sure, the prototypes of the next ram crewcabs caught testing with extensive refrence to several new engines and transmission with major innovations and a note about the hi po Hemi scheduled for the challenger...
also mentions a "side-gate" for the Ram.

http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/2009-ram.html

TeeWJay426

Looks like the result of a Caliber mating with a Caravan..... :shruggy:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Todd Wilson

I like it! Looks like it will be a nice family truckster. Something that could be affordable in price and get good MPG. The Volkswagon diesel option would be very good for something like that.

Todd

moparjohn

The current Ram will be hard to beat IMO, I just hope they can give it a better dash board than the one we have now, the last thing I want is a small pop-up dash in front of the driver, give me a symetrical dash made of good materials.
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!