News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone go onto ramchargercentral.com?

Started by ChargerRT440, August 25, 2007, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

I'm not sure what happened but I think the site went down? Does anyone know anything about it?

Todd Wilson

Good!  The guy that owns that site is the biggest arogant assh*le I have ever come across on the internet. I didnt make it there 24 hours and deleted my account and have never went back. Theres several other good and more friendly Dodge truck sites out there. Dont sweat it!

Todd

TruckDriver

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 25, 2007, 10:49:57 AM
Good!  The guy that owns that site is the biggest arogant assh*le I have ever come across on the internet.
:yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerRT440

:nana:
sorry Todd their back up. Technical issues I guess. Btw it's not a bad site. I ask about a bazzilion questions a month and have yet to get anyone telling me to go shove it.

TruckDriver

When I was selling my Ramchargers off, I listed them there. I forgot to list it exactly the way his rules were, so it got deleted in about 4 hours because of something about the pictures I posted ::)  So I listed them again correctly. Then he emailed me telling me that he deleted them again and that if I listed them again, he would ban me from the site (in so many words). THERE WAS NOTHING ABSURD & NO NUDITY ABOUT MY POSTS EITHER
That is the last time I been there. :icon_smile_dissapprove:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

Maybe someone hacked the site because of his attitude and now he can't get it back up.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on August 26, 2007, 07:49:07 AM
When I was selling my Ramchargers off, I listed them there. I forgot to list it exactly the way his rules were, so it got deleted in about 4 hours because of something about the pictures I posted ::)  So I listed them again correctly. Then he emailed me telling me that he deleted them again and that if I listed them again, he would ban me from the site (in so many words). THERE WAS NOTHING ABSURD & NO NUDITY ABOUT MY POSTS EITHER
That is the last time I been there. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

YUP! I went through the same thing. People were wanting the parts I had and I was either giving them away or low prices. The users missed out.

Todd