News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

firefighter,where's the smoke

Started by vegasmike, August 21, 2007, 07:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasmike

just wondering when your car is going to see asphalt :popcrn:

Steve P.

Quote from: vegasmike on August 21, 2007, 07:16:19 PM
just wondering when your car is going to see asphalt :popcrn:

:rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :stirthepot:

I think it's a case of, (CAN'T LEAVE THE COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH)....   :moon: :nana:  :D:rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

vegasmike

i'll send big al to clean the wrenches and whip you up a glass of ensure,do you want extra protien in that

kamkuda

Ron, Is the garage clean yet? Lets get that charger started!

resq302

c'mon... give the guy a break.  He has been helping me through here with my over heating issues. :cheers:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Steve P.

I think we need to limit Ron to less than  ( 100 )  posts per day so that he will get his own project going.. :D

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Quote from: vegasmike on August 21, 2007, 07:36:49 PM
i'll send big al to clean the wrenches and whip you up a glass of ensure,do you want extra protien in that

What's this ! A guy with all of 11 posts, a dog named after a gay Saprano's character and an overheating Charger is bustin my chops.  :nana: :moon: :lol:

Quote from: Steve P. on August 21, 2007, 07:31:12 PM

I think it's a case of, (CAN'T LEAVE THE COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH).... :moon: :nana: :D:rofl:

Ain't that the truth.....my pm box has 800+ messages in it.....time for some housekeeping !  :eek2:

Quote from: Steve P. on August 21, 2007, 08:28:37 PM
I think we need to limit Ron to less than ( 100 ) posts per day so that he will get his own project going.. :D

Good plan....talk to Troy and get my PM box shut down  :D

Quote from: kamkuda on August 21, 2007, 08:06:12 PM
Ron, Is the garage clean yet? Lets get that charger started!

Still working on the garage buddy.....too much junk and no room to store it. Single car garages suck !  :brickwall:

I'll be getting on it hard after Norwalk, promise !  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

vegasmike

heeeeyyyyy,don't make me send vito to pee on the parts,he does a good enough job over here

firefighter3931

Quote from: vegasmike on August 21, 2007, 09:19:23 PM
heeeeyyyyy,don't make me send vito to pee on the parts,he does a good enough job over here

ROTF !  :rofl: My parts are "Vito proof" so don't waste the little guy's time !  :lol:

Mike, post a pic of him when ya get a chance  :scope:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

kamkuda

Still working on the garage buddy.....too much junk and no room to store it. Single car garages suck !  :brickwall:

I'll be getting on it hard after Norwalk, promise !  ;)

Ron

You should have brought some stuff down for me to store,  I'll hold onto that Firebreathing 446 for you  :icon_smile_tongue:

Steve P.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta make Vito pee on the stuff to get tossed. Ron won't be able to handle puppy pee, so he'll be making fast work of cleaning out..

It seems we are all experiencing some very hot weather.  I say the two hottest of us heads to the cooler area and do whomever's car is there..

We've been meeting and beating records here..

Mike just needs some SPECIAL coolant. (EVANS).
I just need a few parts before dropping in my motor and tranny.
Ron's weather has been warm, but he has better beer.

Let's go Mike..  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

resq302

Im sure that I have easily around 50 PMs in that bod Ron. :leaving:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

vegasmike

sorry steve,but it is time to lay it into you,,,,damnnn you had that motor a year and is still on the floor you guy's are killing me.my motor sat on the floor 8 hours(overnight) and in and running up until the fuel problem,but still made it into the car

vegasmike

and leave the dog out of it

Steve P.

Quote from: vegasmike on August 21, 2007, 10:03:39 PM

Hahaha....   Ok, Vito gets a pass....   

I'll be back on the Dodge when things cool off around here..  Until then,   :nana: :moon: :cheers: :popcrn:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Quote from: resq302 on August 21, 2007, 09:54:58 PM
Im sure that I have easily around 50 PMs in that bod Ron. :leaving:

Pretty close....44 pm's on the overheating problem. Geez i hope we get it fixed so i can delete some of these messages !  :lol:

Ron

firefighter3931

Quote from: Steve P. on August 21, 2007, 10:31:16 PM
Quote from: vegasmike on August 21, 2007, 10:03:39 PM

Hahaha....   Ok, Vito gets a pass....   

Smart move.....you don't want to be aggrivating a gay Rotweiller ! He may just have something special for ya at next years MATS show !  :D

Ron

Steve P.

He better chill. I'll go get Damion to kick his azz..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Mefirst

Ron :nana:

-Hope you get that ride of yours out on the 1/4mile track come next season.. and -Dont worry "Captain Slow", I have detuned my Hemi engine, so that case of Heineken is still up for grabs :cheers:

Take care Buddy...

/Tom

Blown68Coronet

Guys
The Charger has seen pavement, :nana:
all 20 feet of it when we pushed it out the shop and into the trailer! :D

hey Ron,
I'll let Toby loose in your garage for an afternoon, he'll have things "sorted out" for ya! :rofl:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Ok Mike. I just spent three hours in the shop cleaning things up and trying to fit up a tight alt. bracket. I am going to pass on using the brackets I have and order the high amp. mini alt. and brackets from 440 source. Once I get the old beast running and moving under it's own power I will get back to my A/C and mini alt. set up.

It is a bitch working in a little shop with a B-body in the way...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida