News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moparfest August 18-19 Who's Going?

Started by Dodge Don, July 10, 2007, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

Moparfest, Canada's largest Mopar show (over 1,600 cars) is coming up on August 18-19th. Who is going?

I'll be definitely going.

http://www.moparfest.com/

Ghoste

timmy

wow that is a big car show i bet that would be a fun one to go to

68 CHARGER R/T

I GOTTA GO AGAIN THIS YEAR. CAN'T MISS OUT ON THAT ONE

Dodge Don

Quote from: timmy on July 11, 2007, 01:34:50 AM
wow that is a big car show i bet that would be a fun one to go to

It's the 3rd largest Mopar show after the Nats and Carlisle.

Dan T

Do you even have to ask me? I haven't missed it in 10 yrs.
C'mon Ghoste, bring my old baby..
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

kamkuda

I registered last night.  I think the Firefighter is coming with me.   :cheers:

Moparmatty

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

greatwn73

I'll be there with the usual group from the north. The wife might even come this year.

4cruzin

Do you need a passport to travel across the border into Canada at this point.  I would love to go . . wish it wasn't the same time as the Woodward Cruise.   :brickwall:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

It is my understanding that many people go to Woodward on Saturday and then head over to MoparFest on Sunday (it seems weird to me that Sunday is the "big day"). I believe you need a passport to drive to Canada now. I won't be able to make it this year but I had a good time last year!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mopar1

I will be there on the 19th. I have a white r/t  thats for sale. Look for it in the car corral.

kamkuda

Quote from: Troy on August 07, 2007, 03:51:57 PM
I believe you need a passport to drive to Canada now.

Not required Yet nor did we need one coming to Carlisle this year.
"Land and sea travelers are encouraged to have a valid U.S. passport. If they do not have a passport, they should be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver's License) and proof of U.S. citizenship such as a U.S. birth or naturalization certificate."

Big Sugar

I'm there Saturday/Sunday....Lets hope it's a dry one !
Don't forget the Cruize on Saturday night.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Troy

Quote from: kamkuda on August 07, 2007, 10:34:48 PM
Quote from: Troy on August 07, 2007, 03:51:57 PM
I believe you need a passport to drive to Canada now.

Not required Yet nor did we need one coming to Carlisle this year.
"Land and sea travelers are encouraged to have a valid U.S. passport. If they do not have a passport, they should be prepared to provide a government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver's License) and proof of U.S. citizenship such as a U.S. birth or naturalization certificate."
It was *supposed* to be enforced already but there's a backlog of 18,000 or so passport applications. The last I heard was that you could go if you had the receipt from where you applied for the passport even if it hadn't come back yet. It appears that only applies to air travel - even though I thought you needed a passport last year to travel by air. :shruggy: If I don't need one then maybe I'll try to fir it into my schedule.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dodge Don

I'll be there Sunday. My brother wants to go as well this year so I've got to pick him up in Brantford and then head north.

Hey Mike (Shakey)...you going????

71_deputy

well- should be there on Sunday!!!- probley as a vendor- got way too much stuff here- parted out a 74 Sat and a 72 Sebring this winter so whats left is going to be sold-!!! plus a bunch of other stuff I've collected over the years.

look for  " 71_DEPUTY " plate on the pop-up tent!!!
1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

kamkuda

If I don't need one then maybe I'll try to fir it into my schedule.

Troy

It would be good to have you there :2thumbs:  Mmmm Canadian Beer

greatwn73

Maybe we should try for a meeting again (last year was the beer tent but too many tents or too many beers and I couldn't find anybody). My car should be easy to find and I'll have a tent in case of rain or heat but its BYOB (and chair). How about Sat or Sun at 3.

It'll look like the pic below

RIDELIKEHELL

Bringing the young man & my Girlfriend along & a bib for all the drooling :drool5:..Will be there Saturday..
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Sweet T

I'll be there again, sans Mopar as it's in a million pieces.  She'll be back next year.  See you all there!
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

Dodge Don

I'll be there Sunday. Wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with a "Charger R/T" crest on left side front. If you see me say hi.

Sweet T

I gotta stop being so shy, I saw a bunch of you by your cars and just kept on walking.  Like I said before, next time I'll stop and say hi.  I'm just never sure if I got the right car or the right person so I just ask on line the day after Moparfest.  For instance Bronze 73 Charger on the fields and a White 71 RT at the Sunoco on Ottawa.  Pretty sure they were members but I wasn't a hundred percent sure, so I kept on walking.  I think next year the people going should post pictures of them by their cars before the event LOL.
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!