News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

North Valley Equipment

Started by Lowprofile, August 16, 2007, 02:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

I found this place about 3 weeks ago when I was on my way home. Its at ex 630 of of the I-5 in Corning ,CA. Its right across the street from the TA Truckstop. There was a sign on the gate that said you have to call to make an appointment to look around or buy anything. Looks like a great place to spend a day at! 

The phone # is 530-824-5000

Hey Todd, I found a twin to your truck!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

few more pics :2thumbs:

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Old military Power Wagon?  :shruggy: :drool5: :yesnod:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Some model A Trucks?  :2thumbs:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Just a few more..... :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

That old COE Dodge is a rare unit. Looks like he has a lot of nice old stuff there.

Todd

Charger_Fan

Those Model A's (or whatever they are) look to be in pretty good shape! It's amazing to me that they're nearing a hundred years old & they still look that good unrestored...instead of a big pile-o-rust.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Forza

Man that swamp buggy would be fun.