News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPAR NATIONALS...FUN, HOT, BUSY, CRAZY SALES!

Started by chargerkid, August 10, 2007, 10:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

Hello Everyone,

We just got a break from a very busy day at Mopar Nationals.  So Jeff and I are having some smoothies at the Cafe checking on our emails.  So got a chance to look at the Mopar Nats pictures from the other posts.  We have been so busy selling interiors for Mopars and haven't had a chance to look at any cars.  We have been busy since they open the gates until 7:00pm.  Our specials on carpets have been keeping us busy.  Spectators and buyers are telling us that we have the best prices.  Our carpets are the 80/20 loop with correct heel pad, jute mat, and dimmer switch hole and the carpet is molded.  So if you want one come see us at ROW Q 21-25.  You can't miss us I have the big white trailer with a bunch of door panels, window fuzzies, carpets, seat covers, etc.  Also some cool air grabber air cleaners and R/T tail lights.  If you mention that you saw my ad on Dodge Charger i'll even give you a better discount.  To Dodge Charger onlookers members only.  I have lots of 71-4 Dodge Charger carpets that I will be blowing out...other carpets too!

Thanks and stop by and say hello!!!!!!!!  I would like to meet some of you!  I only had a chance to met a few at Carlisle!

Rob

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT