News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brice Road Pic's-Any members go on Saturday Night ?

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, August 12, 2007, 10:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some pic's of Brice Road Saturday night. I was going to check out Heath after the Nationlas but I could not find it? :scratchchin:
I was parked next to the Burger King parking lot. :yesnod:
Man. it was fun. I smoked the poop out of the tire on the Satellite. :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

deputycrawford

Hey Bmotoxstar, did you see me do a couple of burnies on Brice? I was the idiot in the light blue 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis that did the one wheelie peelie just before I got onto I-70. I gotta alota looks.....lamo
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

TripleBlackGator

We gave up on Brice after the dismal Friday night. We found another place just as good if not better and will be staying there next year as well.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Sweet T

It could of been a good time on Brice Road if there weren't as many morons in Fords, Chebbies, and Ricers blocking the way of the Mopars.  Let's not forget the Police too.  A burnout isn't what was going to cause an accident it was the hicks stomping it up to 90 KMs and weaving through traffic and the intersections.
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

41husk

It only takes a couple of jerks in Fords and chebbys to ruin a good time :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

It's a public road in the middle of an entertainment district on a weekend. Unfortunately, the "jerks" in this case are usually the "Mopar-or-no-car" crowd who think that the whole city should shut down and give them free reign just because they decided to show up. The cruise on Brice is NOT an organized part of the show so people should show some respect. Yeah, I know I ask for a lot... :eyes:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Wait a second, did I just hear something about the nationals and in the same sentence was the word "organized"? I'm confused Troy.

:nana:

Troy

Quote from: 69_500 on August 13, 2007, 03:04:40 PM
Wait a second, did I just hear something about the nationals and in the same sentence was the word "organized"? I'm confused Troy.

:nana:
Maybe I should have said "controlled by" since there is little, if any, organization. I'll have to dig out my pictures of the Viper Club's tent. You can't see a single Viper. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Sweet T

Organization...well at least someone else noticed.  I think Moparfest is way better organized and it's only 20 minutes away! ;)
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

deputycrawford

I know I was a jerk in a Ford but my 69 Charger will not be running for almost another week. I did buy a Street Dominator intake for my 383. I already have it cleaned and fitted. I will have it milled .0450, paint it and put it on this week. I should be ready for the Chrysler Classic next month. It is a MUCH better event in my opinion. I just went to the nats for the swap meet.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

BrianShaughnessy

Tried to go Friday but I was riding along in an Expediition that blew it's alternator.
Never even tried to go out Saturday after dinner.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.