News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One lucky SOB... helicopter incident

Started by bull, July 29, 2007, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

The rear stabilizer hit the deck at least twice and one of those times you can see the rotor stop. :eek2:

The70RT

Lucky as dog. Unlike the 2 news copters that hit each other in AZ a few days ago.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: The70RT on July 29, 2007, 09:11:16 PM
Lucky as dog. Unlike the 2 news copters that hit each other in AZ a few days ago.

:yesnod:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

CharlieCharger

I would have needed a new pair of underwear for sure. :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris