News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the best bed?

Started by 73chgrSE, July 18, 2007, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think is the best bed?

High quality spring matress
5 (25%)
Water bed
4 (20%)
Sleep number bed
4 (20%)
Memory foam
5 (25%)
other...list
2 (10%)
craftmatic adjustable
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

NHCharger

Another vote here for the sleep number bed. We have a queen size. It has a divider down the middle for different settings for each side of the bed, no transfer of motion from one side to the other, my wife could be having convulsions and I'd still be snoozing.
I bought direct from the factory, $ 400.00 cheaper than buying one at one of their retail stores. I also made the box frame, just a few 2x6's and two sheets of plywood, again saving a couple hundred bucks.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Brock Samson

i finally splurged on an Englander fully adjustable California King with some of the memory foam pillows and it's made a tremendous difference... at 2,500 hundred bucks (with a knotty pine bedding chest & complete sheet set) it wasn't cheap but it's totally awsome.. I
had to buy new larger sheets blankies and spread too...  :scratchchin: but I'd sayu it's a 30% improvment in my overall comfort and sleep duration. cranking it up to full incline is awsome for watching TV/Videos inb fact i'd usually rather sit on it and watch then in the living room...  :shruggy:

http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Home_Furnishings-Mattresses-All-Englander_Natures_Finest_Mattress/display_~reviews