News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black Snake Moan

Started by bull, July 21, 2007, 04:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I don't know what it means but it's the title of a movie: http://imdb.com/title/tt0462200/

Anyone seen it? It looks interesting but very odd too. Just wondering if it's worth renting.

Forza

Well it has Samuel L Jackson in it so it cant be too bad. Then again he was in Snakes on a Plane so...  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

I dunno I thought it looked good, Im probably going to rent it.

Daytona R/T SE

Christina Ricci spends much of the movie half naked, chained to a radiator in Samuel Jackson's house...

She's a nymphomaniac...

Lazarus ( Samuel Jackson) aims to cure her of her wicked ways...

The poor little bastard that came lookin' for butter beans didn't know what hit him...

I liked the movie, but around here dvd rentals are only a buck, so I'm easy...

Forza

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 21, 2007, 06:50:10 AM
Christina Ricci spends much of the movie half naked, chained to a radiator in Samuel Jackson's house...

She's a nymphomaniac...

Now I'm definately going to get it! Thanks for the review  :D

41husk

I think I could watch that :scratchchin:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

chargermick

Christina Ricci half naked works for me!

Chargen69

bull

Yea, somehow she makes weird look sexy. :shruggy:

pettyfan43

My wife and I both just got finished reading "Heart Shaped Box" by Joe Hill, Who is actually Stephen King's son. GREAT BOOK that is now in the planning stages for a movie.
Christina Ricci would do really well in the role of "Georgia" from the book.

If you haven't read it, that is a great book. Starts off slowly and builds suspense and intensity as it goes along, I read the entire LAST HALF in one day!

great book!