News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Marc's Chrysler Carlisle 2007 Pictures

Started by Moparmarc, July 11, 2007, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparmarc

Hi Guys, I had a Great time at Carlisle this year Here are my Pics, Should be over 1300  :yesnod:

http://moparmarc.com/images/Carlisle07/Carlisle2007.html

Hope you Enjoy them. If I took a picture of your car and/or you would like a High Resolution copy of a Picture.
Fill out my Fourm and list the Img #'s you would like.

Lots of sweet Chargers there, My Fav had to be The Charger 500's. My Buddy was parked next to one in the SME area.
Guy who oned it was very cool.   

Goldfinger71

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

Now let me tell ya' something,in all my years online I have NEVER seen someone post as many MOPAR pics at one time! :2thumbs:

And you are even a new member! Shucks, you sure did put all us old members here on notice! ;)
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Damn Marc almost every car in the show :thumbs:

Welcome to the site :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Moparmarc

Thanks if there was a Newbi section on these fourms Id post in there...Thanks for warm welcome.
My friends Jackie and Shelby fwd me the link to here.

Glad you guys liked my pics, I would have taken more but I had my settings to high on the new camera and used up my Memory quick, I had to put it to the test and it worked great.
canon SD800
filled up 3 Gigs and a 256 card  ::)

I used to be on some charger fourms years back when I had my 73, Wish I didnt sell it.  :brickwall:
I just picked up my 74 Challenger few weeks back and Love it!

My Old Charger

Charger1973

Quote from: Moparmarc on July 11, 2007, 03:54:30 PM
Glad you guys liked my pics, I would have taken more but I had my settings to high on the new camera and used up my Memory quick, I had to put it to the test and it worked great.
canon SD800
filled up 3 Gigs and a 256 card  ::)

I used to be on some charger fourms years back when I had my 73, Wish I didnt sell it.  :brickwall:
I just picked up my 74 Challenger few weeks back and Love it!

My Old Charger

Thats a cool looking 73, I have never seen on in that color scheme.  Was that stock?

Charger1973

Another thing I just noticed (hey Nacho take a look at this) it looks like it is a Charger SE without the louvers on the rear 1/4 windows?  Am I right? Those are kinda rare from what I have seen.

Moparmarc

As far as I know it was mostly stock, I never decoded the Fender Tag fully, I think it came with a white strip.. I sold that car to a friend of mine Not to far from where I live. Maybe I will buy it back some day... He took the top off and found some bad rust, Bondo it up and painted top black, car also now has a black hood and deck lid.
I got some pics some where.. i'll post em up soon.

472 R/T SE

Welcome the the Board Marc.  Thanks for all those pix, it was just like being there.

Look at the size of this trailer.  My gosh this sucker has a wheelbase.

71ChallengeHer

Hi Marc, Nice to see you joined. Shelby and I had a great time hanging out with you all weekend. :cheers:  Thanks for the pics. :2thumbs:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Brock Samson

welcome to the site and thanks for all the pics!  :wave:
did your charger have a tan top?.. looks like it from the pics.....  :scope:

Moparmarc

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 11, 2007, 08:56:19 PM
Welcome the the Board Marc.  Thanks for all those pix, it was just like being there.

Look at the size of this trailer.  My gosh this sucker has a wheelbase.

I rode down and back home in that Blue Ram and Trailer.
That newer charger was my Rental car for the weekend.

Was great hangin with you and shelby to jackie.
Get out to Mopar nats Next month! you would have a great Time!

Ya my old 73charger had a Tan/gold top, was pretty dry rotted and I guess wasnt good underneath it either.

Spike