News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

eyes and ears on a 68 charger

Started by remta1, July 01, 2007, 01:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remta1

Im looking at a 68 charger in the chicago area ( dont have exact address details yet ) is there anybody who lives in the chicago area that could have alook over it for me ( obviously for a small fee ) as i am too far out of the way ( like outside the United States away ) , thanks

CB

Hey dude, guys that live 'close' to the seller sometimes need to drive for hours to check it out. Remeber the States is very big.

You may consider a reliable company to go over the vehicle.
www.carchex.com

good luck with your search.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Troy

Yeah, but it's Chicago CB - not the middle of Oklahoma. Although, it may take several hours just to get across Chicago... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

i would drive to look at a charger for most people on this site , if it was a long fairly long distance some people would want gas money. anyway if i were in the Chi town area id look but im not.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

CB

Although, it may take several hours just to get across Chicago...
Troy

That's what I meant  :icon_smile_wink:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

StevieRT

I live in the Chicago 'burbs and would be willing to check it out for ya. Email me at Steverinothegr8@aol.com and we can talk more about it. If its in the suburbs I can be almost anywhere in Chicago in less than an hour depending on traffic. I'll bring the camera with and email you all the pictures you want.

remta1

IT LOOKS SMALL ON MY MAP ( LOL ) BUT SERIOUSLY , THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS, ONCE I GET MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS FROM THE SELLER  I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ALSO MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY GAS MONEY ,THANKS FOR THE '' HEADS-UP ''

Recharger