News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone on the board who owns this car?

Started by sixpack70, May 29, 2007, 07:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack70

I was in Springfield Oregon last weekend visiting family and I spotted one of 3 classic cars. This was in the walmart parking lot and was a really nice looking car. Just wondering if anyone on here owns the thing?

Forgot to put this in earlier, its a 383 car with what looked like a 4spd on the floor.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Just 6T9 CHGR

Crikies!  parked at Wal-Mart to go shopping?   I hope he was the first one for the nightly cruise ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

UFO

Why not? I took mine for groceries one day.Well you have to get home before the frozen stuff thaws right.

Khyron

agreed, on more then one occasion I've driven mine to the mall, walmart, McDonald's <Had to shut it off to order> and to get the grocery's. If I can drive her. I do ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Big Lebowski

Nice car, but the 383 fender emblems are a little off the chart. :scratchchin: :icon_smile_wink:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

oh. is that what those are?..
on an R/T eh?..  :scratchchin:

Mike DC

Gawd, that thing looks good. 

All those other polyurethane jelly-bean cars in the frame have no hope of being cool when there's a '69 Charger in sight. 
It makes me wish people would get these cars out into the world more often.

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 29, 2007, 11:53:19 PM

Gawd, that thing looks good. 

All those other polyurethane jelly-bean cars in the frame have no hope of being cool when there's a '69 Charger in sight. 
It makes me wish people would get these cars out into the world more often.

Totally agree with this!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

pettyfan43

Yeah it outclasses the rest of the lot, That's for sure!

I've never figured out HWY people think they have to ADD things to 68-70 Chargers, like emblems and geegaws. They have such graceful lines and such a cool look, adding an emblem where there wasn't one is just weird looking.

I prefer 68-69 R/Ts without stripes but I do like the 1/4 panel emblems on 69s. ANd I like 70s with longitudinal stripes versus tailstripes.

But just sticking a 383 emblem on the fender (I've seen a 68 Charger with an R/T emblem in that same spot) just looks out of place. An OBVIOUS add on.

blackcharger

Quote from: Big Lebowski on May 29, 2007, 09:30:16 PM
Nice car, but the 383 fender emblems are a little off the chart. :scratchchin: :icon_smile_wink:

put a gun to my head and I'll drive it   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: