News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Springfield Car Show.......HEMI PICS

Started by The70RT, May 28, 2007, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Some were not MoPars but had a HEMI.........some mopars but had other brand drivetrains
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

more.....sorry chally info didn't come thr :brickwall:ough....23K i think

RD

seen that chally at the mo kan drag strip earlier this year, sounded really good, it was for sale then too!  never did look at the price though, I knew it would be too much for my pocketbook.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

The70RT

more. Viper engine

The70RT

more

The70RT

more

The70RT

last ones...car crazy interview and check out the mother in law removal sevice :rofl:

The70RT

Oh yeah couldn't let this one get by....a 32 with a HEMI. Damn it.....I didn't get a pic when I seen him get on it right after this pic.

Charger_Croatia

Some really cool cars there. Thanks for pics!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Lowprofile

The Green Willy's w/the blue flames!   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D

Great Pics Bro!  Thanks
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

The70RT

Quote from: Lowprofile on May 29, 2007, 03:56:11 PM
The Green Willy's w/the blue flames!   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D

Great Pics Bro!  Thanks

Your not kidding. I was about a half a block away when he drove it in. That thing thumps!