News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Charger - I am about to cry

Started by Goodz, October 11, 2007, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Goodz

OK, got the rims today.  They have some surface rust, but nothing some chrome polish wont take off.  So today was a good day!  $600 for the Crager S/S Rims with BF Goodrich T/A Tires and they are awesome!!!    :icon_smile_cool: :cheers:
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Goodz

Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2007, 10:42:30 AM
post up pick of the rim's

I am posting up all pics I get for the car on my Image Event site.  Pics of the rims are on there...

http://imageevent.com/thegoodz/71charger

Also, saw a complete exhaust system from Jegs, including mufflers, for $189!!!  Anyone ever use their Mufflers or Exhaust systems?  If so, how are they?  How do they sound? 
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Goodz on October 19, 2007, 10:20:59 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2007, 10:42:30 AM
post up pick of the rim's

I am posting up all pics I get for the car on my Image Event site.  Pics of the rims are on there...

http://imageevent.com/thegoodz/71charger

Also, saw a complete exhaust system from Jegs, including mufflers, for $189!!!  Anyone ever use their Mufflers or Exhaust systems?  If so, how are they?  How do they sound? 

We used them...they sound good.  Make sure you have a buddy to help install it took both of us uder the car (no lift) to install ours!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Goodz

Thanks Mopar Mama!  :)

We are actually gonna have a mechanic do it.  We dont have the time anddoing it without a lift is a pain in the butt.  It's just easier if we have a mechanic do the brakes and exhaust at the same time.  The guy charges $65 an hour and said it should take about 4-5 hours for everything.  That's fine with me.   :lol: