News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bumbvertising

Started by SirNik73, September 14, 2005, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirNik73

I was listening to the radio today and heard this guy talking about how he is advertising his web site on the bottom of signs that are held by bums. he pays them like 10$ a day just to have his web site on the bottom of their sign. i think this is a good idea because the bums are actuly doing some work and getting payed for it... maybe they will be able to get some work out of this... or just buy more booz... o well figured that you guys might have an opinion on this.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Telvis

69bananabeast

sounds like a good cheap way to advertise ,  least he's helping out the homeless in some form
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

bull

You mean bums, right? Transient homeless people in other words? I was a little confused at first.

41husk

i know a lot of bums with good jobs :yesnod: :scope:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

inhrmswy

Yeah I heard about this guy, he is here in the seattle area and they had him on 100.7 the buzz "radio for guys"  they had some guy from the homeless foundation or some crap trying to flip him schiet for it.  Some crap about not calling them bums because it had the same emotional weight for a bum to be called a bum as calling a black guy a n#$ger.  Also said that the bumvertising guy was exploiting the bums and furthering their woes...to which the guy replies, Im not recruiting new bums these are guys that already are holding signs, I give them a professionally made sign, a few bucks and let them go at it. If they want to toss my sign thats fine and I dont care.  Most of the bums were reported to have been really greatful for the sign and the money.   
For good radio online listen to     www.1007thebuzz.com      if you click in and it sounds like lounge music thats because they are at commercial and they dont broadcast those on the net.   It is talk radio incase I forgot to mention that.

41husk

I may have been looking in a mirror when I posted that :yesnod: ::)
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up