News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 / 69 hood turn signal lenses.....in WHITE or CLEAR?!?!?!?

Started by HITMAN 149, May 26, 2007, 11:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys....
i had an idea...i was gonna have the hood signals filled in on my steel hood when i have it redone...but had a change of heart after seeing how cool they look from the inside of the car.... THANKS to MR ANGRY on bullrun!!! lol
does anyone know of or if anyone even makes replacement hood turn signal lenses for a 68 Charger....but my idea was to do them in WHITE or CLEAR.....NOT amber/orange!!!! anyone?!?!?!?! anyone???!?!?!?!?
thanks.....
-JOHN
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

John
The only thing I can think of is to get the aftermarket ones and then go get you some lexan at the home depot and modify them to your liking.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

get a mold kit from eastwood and some clear plactic beads and make a set of youre own!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

HITMAN 149

hmmmmmmmmmm?????
thanks hot...
i'll have to check into that!!!! sounds like an idea!!!!  i can make my own clear/white ones!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

JimShine

What I would do is tape off the recess of the lense and paint the flat area white. This way only the recessed area lights up and is viewable.