News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

maybe a new record for locked topic

Started by 41husk, September 12, 2005, 10:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

That cartoon add got locked pretty darn fast :yesnod: I thought Troy might be to tired to lock up a thread ???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Lowprofile

I didn't post it to offend anyone. I thought it would spur some inteligent conversation. No harm, no foul. :bump: I enjoy Political conversation, just as much as the next person. I enjoy it here because the people here [I THINK] don't cross the line too often. And if they do , the mods are right on it.  :patriot:

I wonder if that's a record for a lock-down? :boogie: :dancinglock: :boogie: :dancinglock: :boogie: :dancinglock: :nono: :nono: :nono:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

41husk

The people here don't cross the line ??? Huuh I'd like to see were your line is ???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Dans 68

It has to be a record, as no one can ever beat   it. Unless Troy or Chris decide to post something and then immediately lock it, with no explanation. After all, they are members as well as Mods!   :icon_smile_big:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Troy

I actually read it about 4 minutes after it was posted but didn't decide to lock it right away. It's not like I was bored and looking for something to do. On the old board I think I locked one of Bull's about 6 seconds after he posted... :P

FYI - yes, I'm beat. That drive home was a killer after standing in the sun on asphalt for the whole weekend.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Hey so you made it home alright then Troy?

I didn't have too much of a pain in the butt getting home. Just 240 miles without brakes, but hey how many times do you need to stop on the interstate?

Troy

Quote from: 69_500 on September 14, 2005, 07:03:25 PM
Hey so you made it home alright then Troy?

I didn't have too much of a pain in the butt getting home. Just 240 miles without brakes, but hey how many times do you need to stop on the interstate?

Yep, I made it just fine but those last couple of hours were tough. Glad I didn't pass you on the side of the road somewhere. :thumbs:

Troy

bull

Quote from: Troy on September 12, 2005, 05:38:57 PM
I actually read it about 4 minutes after it was posted but didn't decide to lock it right away. It's not like I was bored and looking for something to do. On the old board I think I locked one of Bull's about 6 seconds after he posted... :P

FYI - yes, I'm beat. That drive home was a killer after standing in the sun on asphalt for the whole weekend.

Troy

So you're saying I've got the quickest lockdown record if we count the old site too. YES! Ha, ha!   :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: And to think my parents said I'd never amount to anything. I'll be a mod in no time. :angel:

Just out of curiosity, do you remember what that thread was about?

Troy

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on September 15, 2005, 02:32:08 AM
...And to think my parents said I'd never amount to anything. I'll be a mod in no time. :angel:

Just out of curiosity, do you remember what that thread was about?
Quote from: Troy on September 15, 2005, 08:59:07 AM
Yep - 06 Charger.
:haha: :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Really? What did I say about that granny box?