News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sorethroat

Started by mustanghater, September 14, 2005, 07:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

it looks like #s in mustanghaters fan club are dropping faster than a prom dress in a whore house :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SeattleCharger

Ibuprofin, works great, aspirin does about nothing, ibuprofin (Advil) makes a huge difference.   400 to 600 mg should be enough for a bad sore throat

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Stormhammer

the gargling saltwater works beautifully - if you have a runny nose then its b/c you have drainage - so taking some multi-symptom cold/flu pills work wonders - hm, sore throat drops work nice too

Orange_Crush

There is an excellent remedy for that.  It involves having a special protein-rich balm applied to the back of your throat using a special applicator.  I believe that you can find someone to help you out at any bus station, rest area, or public park after dark.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

SeattleCharger

Possum Boy's cat:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 15, 2005, 12:50:58 PM
There is an excellent remedy for that.   It involves having a special protein-rich balm applied to the back of your throat using a special applicator.   I believe that you can find someone to help you out at any bus station, rest area, or public park after dark.

Bingo.

See reply #19 for related equipment.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

41husk

are you suggesting he taste wienner and not oscar Meyar?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 14, 2005, 06:22:46 PM
Amputation.
he cant spell it,and there isnt a pic of a butt any where

Orange_Crush

You know, a sore throat can be caused by repeated, rythmic pounding...just a thought.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.