News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

a car show we went to

Started by chargerman68, April 29, 2007, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

On the way to church the wife saw a General Lee driving down the street and she found out that there was a car show nearby, here are some pics from it.....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

chargerman68

more

chargerman68

chargerman68

more

chargerman68

more

chargerman68

more

chargerman68

more

chargerman68

final 4....

chargerman68

sorry about that troy,thanks again! :icon_smile_big:

41husk

Looks like many nice mopars there, I went to one this weekend, had a few nice mopares 71 Challenger vert, 69 Hemi GTX, 70 RR, 71 Superbee N-96, 440 swinger.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

ChargerSG

Nice to stumble on a carshow like that :icon_smile_big: Thanks for sharing..
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger_Fan

Looks like a bunch of nice cars there. :thumbs: I wonder if the GL owner is a member here?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargerman68

i asked both guys(gl and 67 charger owners)about the forums and either are but they were excited to hear about it,so i gave them the website. :icon_smile_big:

Blakcharger440

Awesome! I always like stumbling on to car shows!

68chrgrwife

The General sounded pretty sweet driving next to it..it was kinda funny though..I was about a half mile behind the car and said..hmmm those tail lights look like a mopar...could it be (I spead up to check it out) and called hubby...(had to rub it in that I was driving up to one in our little POS Honda).  I caught up and actually got a head of him and was trying sooo hard to slow down to check it out...I had to turn to go to church and hubby is cursing at me to follow the dang thing and skip church (So not going to happen, I love cars, but I love God more).  I got to church and asked one of the high school kids there if he knew of a car show going on nearby (I had seen a few other cars a head of the GL).  He said yeah, so I called hubby back and told him to pack up the kids and roll on down....I met up with him after church to check it out and let me tell you...pics do no justice for that panther pink chally...it was gorgeous (hubby stopped by it a few times before I got there and I had to go by it twice).  All in All it was pretty cool too many chevys and fords, but it was cool to see so many mopars at a small town show.  And as it turns out this show is a yearly event held in Coronado, Ca sponsered by a local chevy dealership. 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

71ChallengeHer

Likes a nice show. Thanks for posting pics.