News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is why Mechanic love to deal with Women...

Started by NorwayCharger, May 03, 2007, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

69bananabeast

I think  i need to change the fluid in my headlights  :rofl:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Argos_Chargers

I just had my muffler bearings greased and they're starting to make noise again. Do you think I should have them changed?
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

MorePwr

Quote from: Argos_Chargers on May 04, 2007, 02:47:51 PM
I just had my muffler bearings greased and they're starting to make noise again. Do you think I should have them changed?

no, just lube your overhead cam shifter. that should quite the muffler bearing :D