News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bought a new car (non mopar)

Started by Harlow, March 07, 2008, 12:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

Well I found a really good deal on a original, unmolested 1967 mercury cougar. Its got its original 289 and everything works on it (lights, interior lights, dash lights, radio, etc...). I bought it to flip. I know everyone hates flippers, but I recently got a new job at a restaurant so I'll be making more money and if I can make a few grand off this I' be in a good position to buy a decent mopar, or second gen. charger. Anyways a new windshield and $100 worth of engine parts and I have it running and driving great. I drove it to work the other night and someone left a note on it. I called him and  Hes coming by to look at it this weekend. hopefully he offers a good price and I can flip it within two weeks of having it. Anyways heres the pictures after I got it home last week.

The70RT

Good for you son.......filp away & good luck!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

Good looking car, I hope you have good luck flipping it. :thumbs:
Do the sequential rear turn signals still work?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Harlow

yep, the sequential turn signals still work.

Tilar

I always liked those old Cougars. Got my first ticket in one back in 73 or 74.  :brickwall:  A friend of mine had it and it hadn't been driven in a few years. The carb was acting up and would die at an idle. I thought about buying it so he let me drive it a few days. After about 45 minutes of restarting this thing at every stop sign,  I got pissed and when the light turned green, I nailed it. Tires broke loose and I kinda went sideways through the intersection. I didn't see the cop sitting across the street watching the whole thing. He was not impressed with my driving skillz. :RantExplode:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

The70RT

I wiped out a friends (at the time) Eliminator 4spd Cougar by hiiting him from behind in my big Impala. After looking back I am glad I did :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us