News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"THE FLOOR PANS LOOK PRETTY GOOD..."

Started by dpm68, April 23, 2007, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpm68

Wow, this one takes the cake. Is this HLPAG - (sp)?  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/dodge-charger-500_W0QQitemZ190104669761
"THE FLOOR PANS LOOK PRETTY GOOD..." I guess "pretty good" means pop-rivited scrap sheet metal. Oh, and call me silly, but aren't those replacement quarters both stamped "L" - they sure look like it, unless there's a mirror in the shot...Yee-Hah!

moparguy01

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hemidog

CharlieCharger

That rust inside the door looks like its getting pretty  bad :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

dkn1997

This is one of the most courteous sellers on ebay,  there are already dents on the replacement quarters so you don't have to stress out over puttiing the first few door dings in 'em.  Thumbs up, bitches!!
RECHRGED

Charger-Bodie

another parts car owner trying to get rich
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mean 318

Quote from: dkn1997 on April 23, 2007, 06:42:00 PM
  Thumbs up, bitches!!
LOL

Would make a big project or a real good parts car.

dpm68

Hey, the pre-dents in the quarters is kinda like those $200 pre-stressed, spangled, and torn jeans you see the hip soccer moms clad in...

The70RT

tricky lugnuts

That's not the factory floor?! ??? Aw man, I must have got snookered when I bought my Charger... :RantExplode:
Just kidding. Looks like a sweet deal if your naive, like disappointments and headaches.

bordin34

OH BOY THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ONE OF THEM HLPAG ADS YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

:o Now... That one they can jump at Dukesfest, and it wouldn't matter :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 23, 2007, 09:23:44 PM
:o Now... That one they can jump at Dukesfest, and it wouldn't matter :P

As long as a driver wasn't in it. I would hate to be ass ended in it. Even before the trunk and quarters were cut or did they fall off?

Bob

Bonding time for a father and son project. Yee Haw