News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sox & Martin Barracuda

Started by Shakey, April 17, 2007, 07:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Not sure if anyone is interested but....

This car is a true gem. Body is perfect. Car is equipped with a 572 cu. in. Hemi race engine. All the right stuff to make this a perfect clone to orig. Sox & Martin race teams car of the 60's. The cars dash pad is also autographed by Ronnie Sox himself and documented to prove authenticity. Full details and huge file of pictures and info avail. on request. Serious inquiries only. Dempsey Chrysler, 325 John St. N., Aylmer (519)773-9228, Fax (519)773-9702, after hrs. (519)773-3010 & Toll free 1-(800)637-6807. (CXSTLN)

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=749&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=5959981&ADS=5959981%7C

TripleBlackGator

No thanks. I already have one. Traded an unopened box of series one Star Wars trading cards for it. What a sucker.....the gum was stale.  :D
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

6pkrunner

I forget the owner's name right now, but why is he selling it? It was his favorite toy and there were tons of videos of it all over the web. Seems strange that he is now trying to offload it. Either another project must have came up or needs the coins real bad.