News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Smurfs anyone ?

Started by Doc74, September 18, 2005, 03:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc74

Found this on the Belgian ebay site, since the little munchkins are Belgian but I had no idea what they went for.

Now everyone knows and probably had or still has those little smurfs, well on this side of the ocean anyway but if they're bigger than the 'real' smurfs...are they still worth something ?  ;D
If memory serves me they're '3 apples high'  ;D

I haven't got a clue as to value of these but this is a lot of money.

Translation

Complete serie of 5 figures
limited to 500 pieces each
certificate + card
mint condition
resin, 30 cm high (11.8 inches)
pickup onlyn to fragile to ship.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/schtroumpf-smurf-schlumpf-puffi-RESITEC-RARE_W0QQitemZ6209047848QQcategoryZ8617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

btw 1 euro is $1.21

Mefirst

Doc.. -You seem to have to much spare time on your hands.. Try to do something constructive with it.. :image_294343:

:smilielol:

/Tom

greenpigs

:rotz:

Doc must REALLY be gay to like smurfs..well at his age. It was an obvious attempt to get us to post.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Telvis

BB1

Delete my profile

bull

I was always hoping the stupid cat would eat them all.

And I also wish Jar-Jar Binks would have gotten his head detached by a light saber five minutes into Episode 4.

BB1

Quote from: bull on September 19, 2005, 12:27:52 PM
I was always hoping the stupid cat would eat them all.

And I also wish Jar-Jar Binks would have gotten his head detached by a light saber five minutes into Episode 4.

That would be a standing O. :yesnod:
Delete my profile

andy74

Doc74

[
Quote from: Mefirst on September 19, 2005, 01:05:30 AM
Doc.. -You seem to have to much spare time on your hands.. Try to do something constructive with it.. :image_294343:

:smilielol:

/Tom

HA.......like what?

Now greenpigs is gonna like this......I was actually searching in toys and hobbies for the highest priced so I  could see if the Seinfeld superman (yes tights i know) statue which i got had rissen in value, never was much of a smurf fan  ;D

But come on, 4.5k for friggin' smurfs??
I'd rather pay the + $4 mil for the cuda......no wait i'm too cheap for that......
Ah well