News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I bet it wasn't a peaceful evening at home that night

Started by TruckDriver, March 28, 2007, 07:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

Skued

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Khyron

MY EX-WIFE LET MY CUTLASS ROLL OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY WITH THE DOOR OPEN THE DOOR CAUGHT ON A TREE, RIPPED THE DOOR BACKWARDS, AND THEN HIT THE BUMPER OF MY SUBURBAN.
I NEED AT LEAST THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR MAYBE FRONT FENDER,MAYBE REAR QUARTER, AND THE NUMBER OF A GOOD FUNERAL HOME, ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

I fixed the ad for him.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Khyron on March 28, 2007, 08:03:18 PM
MY EX-WIFE LET MY CUTLASS ROLL OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY WITH THE DOOR OPEN THE DOOR CAUGHT ON A TREE, RIPPED THE DOOR BACKWARDS, AND THEN HIT THE BUMPER OF MY SUBURBAN.
I NEED AT LEAST THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR MAYBE FRONT FENDER,MAYBE REAR QUARTER, AND THE NUMBER OF A GOOD FUNERAL HOME, ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

I fixed the ad for him.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nh_mopar_fan

daytonalo

He's looking for help , have the wife look and see if the fuel tank is leaking then accidentally release brake !!!!!!!!! Case f...ing closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowprofile

Some women really know how to hurt a guy............ :'( :icon_smile_angry: :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Lowprofile on March 28, 2007, 09:53:16 PM
Some women really know how to hurt a guy............ :'( :icon_smile_angry: :rotz:
Yep & others don't know how to put the shifter in park. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

LargerCharger383

My dad told me a story once of arguing with a his 16 year old girlfriend while driving his '69 mustang down the freeway when she got pissed and shifted it into REVERSE going 65mph.  he said the car was fine, but he got her home he made sure to tell her parents what she did....their last date. ;D

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 28, 2007, 07:54:23 PM
:rotz:

BEFORE

http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/302168911.html

:lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode:   sorry What an idiot (the wife not the hubby).  I even know to close the door or at least be aware of my surroundings.  Man, and hubby got pissed when our daughters bike nicked the paint on his car (his fault not mine)...i can't image....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

69bronzeT5

When I think of the phrase "I bet it wasn't a peaceful even at home that night", I think of CHARGERPUNK when he drove his dad's 68 into the side of their house
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Shakey

And at the same time, there are a lot of men out there that really know how to hurt a woman.  Whether they realize it or not.

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Shakey on March 29, 2007, 04:08:10 AM

And at the same time, there are a lot of men out there that really know how to hurt a woman.  Whether they realize it or not.

:yesnod: My ex-husbad hit my 84 T/A in the fender with his 77 F-100 Custom. It had a 4' lift kit and 38" Dick Cepeck tires. He actually had done it on pourpose. Loved the truck though.  :D   Well atleast I knew where the Bondo was on the T/A.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

old man

Well when I took wife's Little Red to Iowa I had alittle accident. The house we were renting at that time had a circle drive with a tree in the middle. When I pulled thru I cut it too close and put a limb about 3 inch in size thru the drivers door glass. Ifr that wasn't bad enough I Also got the door frame. :brickwall: She tried not to be mad but I could tell she was pissed. So a door from Texas, new paint and decals, around $600. Paid for it cash to keep it from making insurance rates go up. Alot of kissing butt for a long time and everyonce in a while she will still mention it.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express