News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

odd option code

Started by 66supercharger, March 17, 2007, 09:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66supercharger

I recently accuired a 1971 Dodge dart swinger and it has an odd option code that i cannot find the meaning of. the code is F09 and it is clear as day on the tag (no doubt about it). any help would be great........

konigcharger

NO F09 code on any of the info i have  ???

a pic of the tag may be helpful

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

89MOPAR

Does the car have a green interior ?

Could be an upper door frame color code ?
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

69CoronetRT

I'll hazard a guess your car was built at the Windsor plant...there are several tag codes that show up on R plant cars that do not appear in decoders. F09 is one of them. There are a couple of us trying to track down the Windsor codes. Do you happen to have the BS?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

71ChallengeHer

I can call my brother tomorrow. He's the A-body guy in my family. And he owns a 71 Swinger. He decoded my fender tag. I bet he'll know what it is.

71ChallengeHer

Can you tell me what line it's on on the fender tag? He needs that info to tell him where to look inhis book. Thanks.