News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which rims? do you think looks good on my 68???

Started by mikes68charger, March 14, 2007, 04:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikes68charger

First off I do not like to do what every one else dose! But it dose help to look at others to get an Ideal, and I like opions. This is my 68 charger and my goal is to mix new with old. There is not much factory about this 68 318 car.  Also I was just in a accendent mounth ago, so the insurace is helping me get my baby the way she should be.  I did git  fiberglass hood with a challanger TA scoop installe. Im thinking of leaveing the hood all black to mach the car and go with the them.  Im haveing a hard time decided on my wheel combo.

mikes68charger

mikes68charger

:o I really like these rims I know they have a history of being a Cobra rim but I also read ed that they came on top of the line corvettes also. any way so far these are my favorite, What color would you use? All chrome like the pic or silver and black like the other pix?

mikes68charger

;D $950 + for the black/silver $1150 + for the all chrome.   

mikes68charger

I was also thinking of these C-5s But I feel like almost everyone has torq thrust  :icon_smile_dead: Even tho they are not torq's they look better to me. I was thinking the ones with the poished lip and grey inserts because all the dark colors on my ride. But I'm starting to think the Grey will look weird with all that black. The chrome would Mach the rest of the car. Is poished easier to maintain than chrome. Has any one bought polished and wish they got chrome?

mikes68charger

PS I don't know If you know they just came out last mouth. Red Lines baby!!! I think these will be the tire I will go with. IF they come out with more sizes, Right now they only have 2 sizes.