News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This one looks different (nice art work)

Started by JohnnyBee, March 07, 2007, 06:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBee

Wheels of Terror

Wow! Very nice!! Well, I am just a Charger fan. Four doors don't matter with 425hp under the hood.   :icon_smile_approve:  I'd by one.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

mikesbbody

i agree with wheels of terror i hear alot of people whinning about the 4 doors, but imo its still a cool car (a 2 door would be nice though) from what i have read its  good car with plenty of upgrade performance mods availible

Charger_Fan

That does look pretty cool. :yesnod: Someone's got some skillz, yo. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HITMAN 149

yea... that is a sweet photoshop!!!!! maybe someone should email it to dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe :yesnod:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

JohnnyBee

I like the side pipes, (okay the flames are a little over kill). The hood pins are a nice touch. I also like no RAM on the hood, looks cleaner.

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

plum500

Beautiful work, but that one looks the most Mustang-ish I've seen yet. The proportions, rally stripes, the hind quarters, flares, the front spoiler.

I like Mustangs. But this thing, again, this angle of shot I find deceiving because it hides how much that front end raps around and down, and how much it is aborted.

It's an improvement over the actual car though, and I second the "no RAM" comment :)

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Pistolpete

DAMN! that does look good !!! - I know there are a lot of naysayers on this site when it comes to the new charger but that one does look good!!

PP
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!