News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

prior to posting:

Started by Brock Samson, February 27, 2007, 12:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HITMAN 149

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_cool:
i would of said ok..if you'd answer my email about your rims but...NOOOOOO!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Brock Samson

bro ham i posted many times my tire size prolly five times, the numbers are inna taped up box under my desk at work i need to pull out and cut open... etc... sorry.. i get a lot of requests i cannot fullfill due to priorities and obligations.. several other folks here run the same size, some cause i gave out my numbers three years ago.. etc..
but please don't get my posts locked down with paranoid rants if at all possible, ok?..
it's happened several times and im tired of it.
Not you. but somepeople.
i guess,..  upon further relection,..  :-\ hoisting a liberal media red flag in front of a bull (not you but some other guys)  :icon_smile_wink: probably makes it my fault from the git..
ok never mind, my bad..   :eyes:

Arthu®

Maybe you should put all the information that get's asked a milion times in your signature? ;D

Hmmm now what were your tire sizes again? I wonder because since I am nowhere near getting a Charger and this information would be of tremendous wealth to me. :P

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

6pkrunner

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 27, 2007, 12:33:30 PM
pls. think.
thank you.

Whoa - is this Captain Bringdown of the Buzz Killers? Take all the fun right out huh? Next you'll want to ban quick wit and biting retort? Drain the dripping sarcasm? I think three "Hail Deiter"s are in order. ;D

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on February 27, 2007, 04:55:28 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on February 27, 2007, 12:33:30 PM
pls. think.
thank you.

Whoa - is this Captain Bringdown of the Buzz Killers? Take all the fun right out huh? Next you'll want to ban quick wit and biting retort? Drain the dripping sarcasm? I think three "Hail Deiter"s are in order. ;D
:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HITMAN 149

sorry brock....
i just thought that people's wheel sizes were prob the easiest thing to remember on a car?!?!? as opposed to the cam and lift duration, compression..ect..ect!! hahahah no biggie!!!!! i'm sure it's some family secret your just not willing to share at this time!?!?!  :angel:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Khyron on February 27, 2007, 09:38:35 PM
I like cake.

What about biscotti?  :shruggy:

Mmmm, biscotti with some cappuccino. :drool5:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

1969 dodge charger

440 six-pack

no $

6pkrunner

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 27, 2007, 11:48:30 PM
1969 dodge charger

440 six-pack

no $

So a 1969 Dodge Charger with a 440 six pack for free? And you are complaining? Does he have to pay for you to take it away?

Or are the 1969 Dodge Charger and the 440 six pack 2 separate items, buy again both are available for no money? So considering he's given both away, I'm sure you could charge him $600 or so to put the 440 into the Charger so you can take it away.
Heavy cross to bear, but you're tuff - right? ;D

Brock Samson

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Shakey

BMOTOXSTAR

[I loved that movie space balls!

Airplane is even better...lol
Super Troopers is the best my man. "Meow" "Anyone up for a mustache ride?" :haha:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT