News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets have a cup of Tea

Started by Paul G, March 01, 2007, 04:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

It's raining outside again. It's cold. I havent seen the sun in weeks. So I am sitting here with a cup of Tea looking for something to do. What do you do when you cant go outside and "play".   
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Charger_Fan

I either declare it a vege day & watch a few movies, or the opposite & do stuff in the house that I've been procrastinating on for a while.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

How about 4 - 6 beers instead of the tea?   :cheers:

The snow started here (Southern Ontario) around noon and is still blowing.  It'll turn to freezing rain later on.  Should make for an interesting commute into work on Friday.

Timing for this storm worked out good.  I left for the Lansing, MI area yesterday morning at 5:00 AM, picked a guy up in Detroit at the airport at 10:30 AM, continued on to the Lansing area for a 1.5 hour lunch meeting at 12:30 PM.  Hit the road at 2:00 PM, dropped the guy at the airport in Detroit at 4ish and was home in time to help with bathtime around 7:30 PM (not my intention but it made the Wife happy).  I'm sure glad I dodged this weather.

So, I took today for myself and spent the day hanging out with the children.  It was veg day as we really did bugger all.  We did stretch out on the bed to watch Seasame Street and Kristina declared the bed was really a boat and instructed me to try and catch some fish.  Got some good ones.

Hope everyone had as good as day as I did.

Paul G

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on March 01, 2007, 04:26:06 PM
I either declare it a vege day & watch a few movies, or the opposite & do stuff in the house that I've been procrastinating on for a while.

I stripped the nasty caulking off the shower stall yesterday and recaulked it today. My wife has been on me for a while to get that done. I cant wait for spring!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.

Neal_J

Tea?

Dude, the first thing I'd recommend is grabbing a more manly beverage...beer, scotch, Coke, Mountain Dew.

Heck, I think I'd drink gasoline before I'd drink tea.

No Mrs. Doubtfire here,

Neal

Paul G

Quote from: Neal_J on March 01, 2007, 04:53:45 PM
Tea?

Dude, the first thing I'd recommend is grabbing a more manly beverage...beer, scotch, Coke, Mountain Dew.

No Mrs. Doubtfire here,

Neal

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khyron

to be honest, I like Tea when I am just relaxing...

o.k. I drink it when I have heart burn.... getting old sux  :-X

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MichaelRW

Quote from: Neal_J on March 01, 2007, 04:53:45 PM
Tea?

No Mrs. Doubtfire here,

Neal

Hope that pinkie isn't in the air. 
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Back N Black

I hear mushroom tea is good?  ???

Old Moparz

Chinese tea is awesome, especially "Oolong Tea" but not in the free tea bags they give you with take out. You have to get the loose tea leaves from somewhere that sells that kind of thing. Most supermarkets don't carry it, so happy hunting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oolong (Chinese: 烏龍; pinyin: wūlóng) is a traditional Chinese type of tea somewhere in between green and black in oxidation, ranging from 10% to 70% oxidation[1]. In Chinese tea culture, semi-oxidized oolong teas are collectively grouped as qingcha (青茶, literally: blue-green tea)[2]. It has a taste more akin to green tea than to black tea: it lacks the rosy, sweet aroma of black tea but it does not have the stridently grassy vegetal notes that typify green tea. The best Oolong has a nuanced flavor profile. It is commonly brewed to be strong and bitter, yet leaving a faintly sweet aftertaste.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Rocky

I've been experimenting with green teas lately.  Some have been surprisingly refreshing compared to the straight black coffee that I usually drink.  I prefer cream and sugar in my tea much more than in my coffee, but still not that often.  I doubt that anyone talking shiat about tea here has never given it a chance. :angel:

Charger74

I drink green tea of some sort every morning.  It's great stuff.   Mainly drink the Celestial Seasonings Blueberry Breeze Green Tea.  It's pretty good stuff.