News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what kinda products do you like or disslike

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 25, 2007, 10:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

I was just wondering if you guy's found any really good products that arn't common to a lot of us.
And any products you tried that was a waste of your time and money.
I just tried POR-15 and thats some good stuff.

cheap

:2thumbs: A product called ' ICE ' .. its not a wax,, its a polymer..... Easy to put on, and it leaves a nice deep shine to your paint..

Just my .02 worth...

BlueSS454

I like the 3M Perfect-It 3000 system for rubbing out a fresh paint job.  It does nicely on 2000 grit scratches and doesn't leave swirl marks.  Use the black foam pad at about 1500 RPMs, then follow it with the Final Glaze and a white foam pad, brings up a nice, deep shine.  I like all of Evercoats filler products.  Utech makes a good and fairly inexpensive epoxy primer and 2K Urethane primer.  Their clear coats are pretty decent too.
Ones I don't really care for are coatings that you apply over rust.  Even after you coat it, the rust is still there.  I like to completely irradicate it via media blasting.
Tom Rightler