News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

vin number

Started by Icelandcharger, February 24, 2007, 03:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelandcharger

where is the vin number on 1973 charger and what number is on the top off the dashboard

The70RT

Where you said - on the dash. The left door...the rad support....left trunk lip under the weather strip  :yesnod:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Icelandcharger

The number on the dash is WP29M3G121820 does someone knovn what that is standing for

The70RT

W - Charger / Coronet , P - Premium, 29 - 2 door sports coupe,  M - 400 eng., 3-1973, G - St. Louis plant the rest Sequence #
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

Which put all together is your Vehicle Identification Number, or vin.  :icon_smile_big:

Icelandcharger

mikepmcs

Where in Iceland are you???
The official/unofficial decode.
Oops, Welcome aboard!!!! :cheers: :wave:

WP29M3G121820

W = Dodge Coronet / Charger

P = Premium

29 = 2 Door Sports Hardtop

M = 400 175HP(net) OR 185HP(net) 1-2BBL 8 CYL

3 = 1973

G = St. Louis, MO, USA

121820 = 21819th Vehicle

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Icelandcharger

I live in Reykjavik biggest city here in iceland here is only 3 3dgen charger remaning and one very rare 71 charger super bee who have been sitting outsite for ca 10 years the owner dont wont to sell

mikepmcs

Been to Reykjavik many times.  Iceland was always one of my favorite places to go on detachment.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?