News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear seat instalation

Started by Bad 69 Charger, June 03, 2008, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad 69 Charger

Ok guys i must be not holding my mouth right or something but when i took my rear seat out the back part it came off those lower straps and lifted up off of the hook with no problem, 6 months later i recovered the seats with original seat covers, last night was putting them in and the top went on and was level with the package tray and i went to put the straps on the lower part but it was about 4-5 inches away with spring tension, i could push it in and try to hook the strap but the tension was so strong it pulled out of the strap, i looked and nothing was behind it in the way, carefully put it on again and still the same thing, has this ever happened to anyone before i hope it has because it sure isn't making any sense to me, please let me know if anyone can help, thanks Ben

UFO

Framework got bent while installing covers?Is it possible that the material is stretched too tight?I would think it would rip the seams apart with that much tension thou.

Bad 69 Charger

your right found the frame piece bent and it was pushing into the wheel well, weird thing is don't know how it got bent, didn't drop it or anything like that, not sure, bent it back last night and it fit better, thanks Ben