News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I FOUND HER....

Started by Steve P., August 28, 2005, 08:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

694spdRT

Quote from: Charger4404spd on August 29, 2005, 02:56:30 PM
Congrats Steve, I know how excited you are. I sold my 69 back when I was 17, that was in oh '86-'87, the guy wrecked it the week he got it. Well, last year I finally tracked it down less than an hour from me. It has been setting in the same spot sinse he wrecked it. The title is still in my Moms name, the performance stickers I had put on the windows are still on it. Man it was like walking back in time. Unfortunely, the old guy want sell it back to me yet. He's one of those that keeps saying, "Oh....Im gonna fix that thing one day!"

I remember your post on that find...too bad you can't get it back.

Steve, going on 20 years....that is quite a while. Glad the old girl is still around.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Charger4404spd

Quote from: 694spdRT on August 29, 2005, 03:18:09 PM
Quote from: Charger4404spd on August 29, 2005, 02:56:30 PM
Congrats Steve, I know how excited you are. I sold my 69 back when I was 17, that was in oh '86-'87, the guy wrecked it the week he got it. Well, last year I finally tracked it down less than an hour from me. It has been setting in the same spot sinse he wrecked it. The title is still in my Moms name, the performance stickers I had put on the windows are still on it. Man it was like walking back in time. Unfortunely, the old guy want sell it back to me yet. He's one of those that keeps saying, "Oh....Im gonna fix that thing one day!"

I remember your post on that find...too bad you can't get it back.

Steve, going on 20 years....that is quite a while. Glad the old girl is still around.

Well I make it a point to go see hte old guy every fews weeks. Maybe one day..............here she is

golden73

Congrats on finding her again steve! If you decide to move back to the ROC, let me know, we have some cruisin to do :drive:

Drache

I'm still currently trying to track down my father's '70 R/T. I've gotten it down to the city where it was known last and yet still might be racing but I don't have any spare time or money to take a trip there to "waste" a week looking for it sadly.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mustanghater

is that pink under the black  :o
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

KMPX2

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

MoparUSAF

Wow...what are the odds?
Good for you!

SLIKK 70

Congrats, :2thumbs: :mad: i wish I could find my 70 FK5 R/T BVT somewhere!!

69_500

Thats awsome. I know I have spent many hours over the past years trying like crazy to track down cars that my dad used to own when I was growing up. I know how I felt the times that I have discovered where some of those cars are now. It was an incredible feeling to be able to look at the Red on Red Daytona he used to own.

MoparMotel

Charger 440-

just curious..........whats the story on that car?
1968 Dodge Charger